Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company, ranked at 284 with an annual gross sales of Rs. 232188 Crore and profit after tax of Rs. 1734 Crore during FY 2013-14 and having a strong presence in Refining & Marketing in India with about 21% marketing share and 18% refining capacity in the PSU category in the country.
Towards fulfilling its Mission- to be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity; quality and profitability; HPCL invites applications for filling up various positions for its Refineries (Visakhapatnam and Mumbai) and Marketing locations (Mumbai & Kolkata Terminal).
- Technician- Operations – 47 posts
- Technician – Boiler – 26 posts
- Technician – Electrical – 06 posts
- Technician – Instrumentation – 03 posts
- Technician – Mechanical – 09 posts
- Craftsman – Maint. Mech. (Chem. Plant) – 03 posts
- Laboratory Analyst – 01 post
- Junior Admn Assistant – 01 post
- Boiler Attendant - 04 posts
Last date of receipt of applications : 10.11.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HPCL-14.pdf
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE
(MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS)
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (ANIMAL TRANSPORT)
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules.
Constable (Animal Transport)
- Number of vacancies : 76 (UR-28, SC-08, ST-04 and OBC-36)
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board
- Age limit : 18-25 years as on 21.11.2014. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1)
Last date of receipt of application : 21.11.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ITBP-Jobs-2014.pdf
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
Online applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Staff Nurses in Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector – 32, Chandigarh on temporary basis, but likely to continue. The candidates should apply only online till 29.12.2014 up to 01:00 P.M. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Number of vacancies : 50 (UR-32, SC-07 and OBC-11)
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board / University / Institution or equivalent OR B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institution AND Registered as Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- Age Limit : 18-25 years as on 01.01.2014. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-
Last date of receipt of Online application : 29.12.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/GMCH2014.pdf
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC), an ISO 9001:2008 certified Gold rated State Public Sector Undertaking (with installed capacity of 2062 MW) with 6 (six) multi location projects and one inter-state Project. OHPC is also promoting investment in renewable energy projects and various green energy sources through GEDCOL (a wholly owned subsidiary of OHPC).
OHPC intends to recruit bright, qualified and energetic professionals to be inducted as Management T rainees (MT ) – Finance as follows for their placement at various units & project sites
Management Trainees (MT ) – Finance
- Number of vacancies : 07 (UR-03, ST-03 and SC-01)
- Educational Qualification : Degree in any discipline with CA/ CMA
- Age limit : 21-32 years as on 01.10.2014. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Training Stipend : The MTs shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.18,000/- per month plus medical allowance at a fixed rate of Rs.200/- per month and an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per month shall be paid to trainees if posted at Balimela and Mukhiguda as Remote Area
- Pay Scale : The training will be for a period of 1 (one) year. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Manager (E-3 Grade) in the Finance cadre on probation for 1 (one) year and placed in the scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (likely for revision to PB-3 scale i.e. Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-with GP. Rs.5400/-) with other allowances as per OHPC Rules.
Last date of receipt of application : 15.11.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/OHP14.pdf
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014
Surat Municipal Corporation requires staff for various positions for which applications are invited. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before 14.11.2014. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Deputy Accountant: 06 posts
2. Administration Officer: 01 post
3. Market Superintendent : 01 post
4. Pesticide Officer: 01 post
5. Deputy Engineer: 01 post
6. Deputy Chief Fire Officer: 02 posts
7. Chief Security Officer: 01 post
8. Assistant Engineer: 05 posts
9. Resident Medical Officer: 07 posts
10. Divisional Officer (Fire): 01 post
11. Fire Officer: 13 posts
12. Community Organizer: 12 posts
13. Library Technical Assistant: 02 posts
14. Sub Officer (Fire): 14 posts
15. Technical Assistant: 30 posts
16. Aquarium Inspector: 02 posts
17. Technical Assitant (Shark Pul): 01 post
18. Vehicle Supervisor: 05 posts
19. Telephone Operator: 18 posts
20. Junior Lady Swimming Fool Instructor: 01 post
Last date of receipt of application : 14.11.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SMC14.pdf
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
(A Subsidiary of Coal India Ltd.)
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd. engaged in Coal Mining activities in Odisha state invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacancies as mentioned against the following posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in advertisement. Candidates should ensure that they fill in the correct information. The candidate would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. If the candidate is found ineligible application will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or if it comes to notice that the candidate has furnished false information.
1. Staff Nurse: 36 Posts
2. Pharmacist: 09 Posts
3. Audiometrist: 04 Posts
4. Dental Technician: 02 Posts
5. Dietician: 02 Posts
6. Jr. ECG Technician: 06 Posts
7. Lab Technician: 10 Posts
8. X-Ray Technician/ Radiographer: 07 Posts
9. Optometrist: 02 Posts
10. Physiotherapist: 03 Posts
11. Jr. Sanitary Inspector: 05 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-11-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 17-11-2014.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ML2014.pdf
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment 2014
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) recruitment advertisement for 556 posts of Medical Officers for which applications are invited. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only before the last date.
Medical Officers – 556 posts
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S degree from University recognised by Indian Medical Council / State Government and must have registered in Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 5400
- Age Limit as on 01.08.2014 : 23-35 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last date of receipt of application : 23.11.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/JPSC14.pdf
Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry (UUHF) is a State Government University established in 2011. Applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed application format which can be downloaded from University’s website. Duly filled applications along-with recent passport sized self attested photograph, supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate, reprint of important publications, etc.) and prescribed application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates) through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture & Forestry, payable at Bharsar, Punjab National Bank, Branch Code No 7699 – should reach by speed/registered post to the Project Office, Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, 14/3, Old Survey Road, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand latest by 27.10.2014.
- Programme Coordinator, Senior Scientist in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Bharsa
- Programme Coordinator/ Senior Scientist in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ranichauri
- Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) / T – 6 in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Bharsar
- SMS/ T – 6 in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ranichauri
- SMS / T – 6 in Soil Science in Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ranichauri
- Plant Breeder / Senior Research Officer (SRO) (Plant Breeding) in AICRP on Under Utilized Crops at Ranichauri Campus
- SRO ( Entomology ) in AICRP on White Grub Control at Ranichauri Campus
- Agro – meteorologist / SRO ( Agro – meteorology ) in AICRP on Agro – meteorology at Ranichauri Campus
- SRO ( Plant Breeding ) in AICRP on Small Millet Improvement at Ranichauri Campus
- Junior Agro – meteorologist / Junior Research Officer (JRO) (Agro – meteorology) in AICRP on Agro – meteorology at Ranichauri Campus
Application Fee: Rs 1000/– for UR & OBC candidates & Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates
Last date of receipt of application : 27.10.2014
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/UUHF2014.pdf