Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/ NE(4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Total number of post likely to be filled and the eligibility criteria for the post is as follows.
Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Number of vacancies : 147 (GEN-92, OBC-11, SC-23 and ST-21)
i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR)
c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
Selection Process : The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination. Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests. The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on successful performance of above tests/Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations. The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta). The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
General Conditions :
1. This recruitment is meant to fill up the Vacancies in Junior Assistant (Fire service)[NE(4]
2. Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates have to appear for the written test / physical measurement/ driving test/ endurance test to the above post at their own expenses. SC/ST candidates called for final selection will be paid re(imbursement of 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
3. The eligibility with regards to age, qualification, etc. will be determined as on 31/03/2017
4. The qualification must be obtained from Govt. recognized institutions / Universities. Ex serviceman possessing equivalent certificate of 12th std /Diploma as mentioned above are only eligible.
5. Employees of Govt. / Public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel. Advance copy will not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
7. The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided at a later date.
8. The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
9. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications shall be summarily liable to be rejected. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence /requests shall be entertained.
10. Centres for examination 1. Trichy 2.Hyderabad 3. Mangalore 4. Trivandrum 5.Agatti
11 SC/ST/OBC Certificates should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India. THE CURRENT OBC CERTIFICATE SHOULD INVARIABLY CONTAIN THE ‘CREAMY / NON(CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE .
12 Applications once filed will be final and will not be entertained for any change /additions/alterations. Fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
13 Candidates selected are likely to be posted in any part of India.
14 The selection process adopted by AAI is not liable for challenge before any forum.
Last Date of receipt of Application : 31.03.2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/AAI17.pdf