Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2017 – The Assam Public Service Commission will hold Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2016 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts as per the actual number of vacancies as shown below in accordance with the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 1989. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – 95 posts
2. Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. grade) – 60 posts
3. Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade) – 03 posts
4. Labour Officer – 03 posts
5. Superintendent of Taxes – 02 posts
6. Asstt. Registrar of Cooperative Societies – 05 posts
7. Inspector of labour – 07 posts
8. Inspector of Taxes – 08 posts
9. Inspector of Excise – 12 posts
10. Asstt. Employment Officer – 10 posts
Important Dates :
Online Registration Would Be Open From : 09.01.2017.
Last Date for the Submission of Application : 09.02.2017.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.apsc.nic.in/CCP_Advt_2016.pdf
Also visit : http://www.apsc.nic.in/