Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
1. Assistant Engineer – 33 posts
2. Agricultural Development Officer – 115 posts
3. Research Assistant – 09 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Assistant Engineer A degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized.
2. Agricultural Development Officer B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
3. Research Assistant Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Economics / Geography/ Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018) : 21 to 38 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.250/- for General Candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates.
Last Date of receipt of application : 08.02.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.apsc.nic.in/Advt_14_2018_29Dec2018.pdf