BCCL Recruitment 2017 – Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited with its headquarters in Dhanbad, India. The company operates 81 coal mines which include 40 underground, 18 opencast and 23 mixed mines. The company also runs six coking coal washeries, two non-coking coal washeries, one captive power plant, and five by-product coke plants.
BCCL invites applications for the posts of Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Junior Overman
2. Mining Sirdar
(1) Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 (Three) years duration from recognized institute.
(2) Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS).
(3) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
(4) Valid First Aid Certificate.
(1) Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS).
(2) Valid Gas Testing Certificate.
(3) Valid First Aid Certificate.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 Years as on 7th July 2016. Age Relaxation – 05 Years for SC & ST, 03 Years for OBC (NCL), For others – as per Govt. Rules.
Last Date of submission of Online application : 31.01.2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://22.214.171.124/BCCl2016/Document/Advertisement_English01.pdf