Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Bombay High Court invites applications for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Personal Assistant – 135 posts
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in Law from any recognized university. The candidate must pass any Government Exam or ITI for English typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Age limit : 21-38 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs 9300/- to Rs 39100/- + GP Rs 5400/- + Other Allowances
- Starting date for applying online application: 22th December 2016
- Ending date for applying: 06th January 2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/BHC17.pdf
To apply visit : https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/FORMS/Home.aspx