Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2019 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) published an advertisement for the State Service Examination 2018 for which applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Caste/ Category etc. as indicated in this Notice.
State Service Examination 2018
Number of vacancies : 160 posts
Post-wise vacancies :
- Deputy District Magistrate – 03 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 09 posts
- Accounting Officer – 12 posts
- Superintendent district jail – 03 posts
- District fighter, city service – 01 post.
- Assistant registrar, cooperative institutions – 02 posts
- Chhattisgarh subordinate accounting services – 42 posts
- Commercial tax inspector – 40 posts
- Excise sub inspector – 22 posts
- Deputy Registrar – 05 posts
- Assistant jail superintendent – 14 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer – 07 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized university and Institution.
Application fee : Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh and Rs.400 for all other candidates
Last Date of receipt of application : 05.01.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/sites/default/files/adv-sse-2018.pdf