DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Ludhiana, NOIDA, Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai and Kolkata.
DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professionals for engagement on contract basisfor Corporate Officeat Delhi and its field units at various places by way of Walk-in-Interview, as shown in the table below.
1. Finance Officer – 05 posts
2. Jr. Finance Officer – 09 posts
Location and date of Interview
1. DFCCIL, 5TH Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi 110001. Date : 26-11-2016
(For Corporate Office, Noida, Jaipur, Ajmer, Meerut and Ambala)
2. 2. DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 7th Floor, Central Railway New Admin Building, D.N. Road, Mumbai – 400001 Date : 26-11-2016
3. DFCCIL CPM’s Office, Old GM Building, Chouraha, Allahabad – 211001 Date :26-11-2016
For complete advertisement visit : http://dfccil.gov.in/upload/Advt.10.11.16.pdf