ECIL Recruitment 2017 – ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable by one more year depending upon on project requirements) having maintenance experience to work at ACS/NPCIL-Kaiga, ACS/NPCIL-Narora, C&I/NPCIL-Kota & Tarapur and ACS/NPCIL-Kakrapara as per the Site requirements for CSD. The walk-in selection / interview will be held on 06.05.2017 (Saturday)
1. Technical Officer on Contract – 01 post
2. Scientific Asst-A on Contract – 04 posts
3. Junior Artisan on Contract – 04 posts
Qualification and Experience :
- Post No.1: A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication.
- Post No.2: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
- Post No.3: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation / Fitter. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test / trade test for Scientific Asst-A on contract and Jr. Artisan on contract from 0900 hrs. to 1100 hrs., on 06.05.2017
Interview Date : 06.05.2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ECIL17.pdf
For application form visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ECIL17.pdf