Jobs in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) 2019 – Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, invites Application from eligible Graduate/ Diploma holders for undergoing One Year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. This training will be governed by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Western
1. Graduate Apprentices – 20 posts
2. Diploma Apprentices – 60 posts
Educational Qualification :
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age limit : Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules & “ONLY INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY”
- Rs. 4984 /- for Graduate &
- Rs. 3542/- for Diploma
Last Date of receipt of application : 25.03.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/719_1_Board-of-Apprce-Trg-Advt.pdf
Also visit : http://mhrdnats.gov.in/