Jobs in Airports Authority of India (AAI) 2018 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
Applications are invited for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Manager – 496 posts
- Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech or MBA or Graduate or Post Graduate and relevant Experience.
- Age Limit (As on 30.06.2018) : 32 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
2. Junior Executive – 412 posts
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in any Discipline
- Age Limit (As on 30.06.2018) : 27 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee : For Gen/OBC application fee is 1000/- and No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates.
Last Date of receipt of application : 16.08.2018
For complete advertisement visit : https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/examdashboard_advertisement/Emp%20News%20%28Eng%29%20%284%29.pdf
To apply visit : https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment