Jobs in Army Public Schools 2018 – There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
Applications are invited for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Teachers (PGT, TGT & PRT) – 8000 posts
Educational Qualification :
- PGT – Master Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
- TGT – Bachelor Degree in related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Exam.
- PRT – Bachelor Degree with B.Ed/ 2 year diploma / 4 year Integrated course.
Age Limit As on 01.04.2019 :
- Fresh Candidate – 40 years
- NCR School TGT, PRT – 29 years
- PGT – 36 years
- Experience Candidate – 57 years
Application Fee : Rs.500 for all candidates
Last Date of receipt of application : 24.10.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://aps-csb.in/PdfDocuments/1%20General-Instruction.pdf