Jobs in Central Coalfields Limited 2019 – Central Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company in the energy sector of the country, invites applications from Indian nationals for filling of the vacancies in following posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Pharmacist (Trainee) – 08 posts
2. Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – 06 posts
3. Junior Sanitary Inspector – 03 posts
Minimum Essential Qualification :
1. Pharmacist (Trainee) – 10+2 with science/ Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration.
2. Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.
3. Junior Sanitary Inspector – Matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. Must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience
Age Limit : The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2019. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee ( Non-Refundable) : Rs.100 for General / OBC candidates and SC, ST, PH Candidates and Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of receipt of application : 19.03.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/CCL19.pdf
To apply visit : http://www.centralcoalfields.in/ind/