Jobs in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) 2018 – CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and mission to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Up-liftment and Industrial Advancement.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indians with requisite qualification, experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up a career in the field of Mining, Fuel and its related areas for the following posts.
1. Technical Officer – 25 posts
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mining/Mechanical/Material Science/ Electrical/Environmental/Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science /Civil/Chemical Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age limit : 30 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
2. Technical Assistant – 20 posts
- Educational Qualification : First Class B.Sc. with Chemistry/Geology as one of the subjects from a recognised University OR First Class Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical/Mining Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
- Age limit : 28 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/OBC Category : 500/-
- For SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM, Women and CSIR Employees : No Fee
Last Date of receipt of application : 27.07.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.career.iicb.res.in/cimfr/
Also visit : http://cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html