Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) 2019 – Applications are invited from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up the post of 359 vacancies under Sports Quota for the year-2018 in Central Reserve Police Force, Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. The post is temporary, but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by CRPF Act and Rules.
Head Constable (General Duty) vacancies – 20 posts
Women – 01 Post
Men – 19 Posts
Constable (General Duty) vacancies – 339 posts
Women – 295 Posts
Women – 44 posts
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/ university applicants can apply for HC/ GD posts.
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board/ University applicants can apply for CT/ GD posts.
Age Limit : 18 to 23 years as on 13/01/2019
Pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix:
- Head Constable (General Duty) Level- 4 : Rs. 25500-81100
- Constable (General Duty) Level- 3 : Rs. 21700-69100
- Other Allowances: – The above posts carry Dearness Allowance, HRA and any other allowances as admissible in CRPF from time to time as per Government orders.
Last Date of receipt of application : 13.01.2019
For complete advertisement visit : https://www.crpf.gov.in/recruitment.htm