Jobs in HEC Ltd 2019 – HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY); HEC Ltd. has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified, Diploma Engineering Holders and Graduates from various disciplines. This is a unique initiative that aims to offer young technocrats meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monthly Stipend and a certificate on successful completion of training, which will help them in securing a job in related industry based on their qualification and exposure obtained through this training program for a better future.
- ITI Trainee – 65 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 55 Posts
- Personnel Trainee – 18 Posts
- Finance Trainee – 8 Posts
- IT Trainee – 4 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- ITI Trainee : High School/ Matric or Equivalent and ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute
- Diploma Engineer Trainee : Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Personnel Trainee/Finance Trainee : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute
- IT Trainee : B.Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit : 28 Years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee :
- General and OBC (NCL) Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only.
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) : Exempted from Application Fee
Last Date of receipt of application : 08.01.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-15-2018_NonExecutive-Trainees.pdf