Jobs in High Court of Gujarat 2019 – The High Court of Gujarat, invites Online Applications, from eligible candidates, for filling up approximately 124 Regular Vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges, in the Pay-Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules. Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Civil Judges – 124 posts
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Age limit : 35 years. For age relaxation please read full advertisement.
- Application Fee : The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay
- Examination Fees : Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (Orthopedically) and Ex-Servicemen Categories
- Pay-Scale : Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
Last Date of receipt of application : 01.03.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/HCG.pdf