Jobs in HPCL 2018 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna and a Forbes 2000 Company. HPCL has always taken pride in acknowledging the efforts of its workforce which have resulted in setting of high industry benchmarks in its core competency. We at HPCL belive that of all the resources, our employees are the most vital ones. Toward fulfilling its mission, HPCL Mumbai Refinery invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportinities to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies in Non-Management Cadre at Mumbai Refinery through Online mode.
1. Assistant Process Technician – 67
2. Assistant Boiler Technician – 06
3. Assistant Laboratory Analyst – 07
4. Assistant Maintenance Technician – 23
5. Fire Operator – 19
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Process Technician – 60% aggregate marks in B. Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject or 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Assistant Boiler Technician – SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate.
- Assistant Laboratory Analyst – 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and 60% aggregate in Principal Subject.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician – 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electrical Instrument/Mechanical Engineering.
- Fire Operator – Intermediate/XII with Science and Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre.
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018) : 18-25 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of receipt of application : 31.10.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/documents/careers_pdf/Rect_Advt_2018_MR_English.pdf
To apply visit : https://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/