Jobs in ISRO 2018 – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics.
SDSC SHAR invite applications for Apprenticeship in the following categories / disciplines for the vacancies are given below:
Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice / Graduate Apprentice / Vocational Apprentice – 435 posts
Essential Educational Qualifications :
Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT / First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University / Vocational course involving two years after completion of SSC from recognized by the All India Council for Technical course. (Please refer full advertiseent)
1. Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic(Two Years)
2. Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
3. Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
4. Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
5. Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3542/- PM
Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5000/- PM
Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5924- PM
Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2758/- PM
How to apply:
1. Applications will be received online only.
2. The application for online registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
3. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://www.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications online between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
4. Upon registration, applicants will be provided will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and mobile number of the applicants is to be furnished in the application compulsorily
Important Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for On-line Registration : 07/07/2018 (1000 Hours)
Closing Date for On-line Registration : 28/07/2018 (1700 Hours)
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sdsc-shar.pdf