Jobs in NABARD 2019 – Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 10 May 2019 and 26 May 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) – 79 posts
Discipline Wise posts :
- General – 41 posts
- Animal Husbandry – 05 posts
- Economics – 07 posts
- Environment – 04 posts
- Food Processing – 03 posts
- Forestry – 03 posts
- Finance – 07 posts
- Land Development – Soil Science – 05 posts
- Plantation and Horticulture – 03 posts
Educational Qualification :
- General – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with 50% marks.
- Animal Husbandry – Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Economics – Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% marks.
- Environment – Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering as a subject with 50% marks.
- Food Processing – Bachelor’s degree / BE / B.Tech. in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks.
- Forestry – Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution with 50% marks.
- Finance – Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis with 50% marks.
- Land Development – Soil Science Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% marks .
- Plantation and Horticulture – Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2019) : 21-30 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.800 for Gen/OBC category and Rs.150 for SC/ST/PH category.
Last Date of receipt of application : 26.05.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0905192246Grade-A-2019-Advt.pdf
To apply visit : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabrgraapr19/