Jobs in ONGC 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy it offers one of the best compensation packages in terms of cost to company (CTC) in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC’s Hazira Plant, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country, invites online applications from promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electrical, Production, Mechanical and Chemistry for recruitment at A-1 & A-2 levels.
1. Assistant Technician – 12 posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician – 21 posts
3. Junior Technical Assistant – 03 posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Assistant Technician – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
2. Junior Assistant Technician – High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and ITI in relevant trade.
3. Junior Technical Assistant – B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject.
Age Limit (as on 24.01.2019) : 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.370/- for GEN/OBC candidates and No Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Last Date of receipt of application : 24.01.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/ONGC19.pdf
To apply visit : http://e-apply.in/hanex0118/