Jobs in SAIL 2019 – SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 58,042 crores (FY 2017-18) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, result oriented, promising and talented youth for the following posts for its existing & modernisation units.
1. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – 95 posts
2. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3) – 10 posts
3. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1) – 121 posts
4. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1) – 49 posts
Essential Minimum Qualification :
1. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline
2. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3) – Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
3. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1) – Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
4. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1) – Matric + ITI from Govt. recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only.
Upper Age Limit: (as on 18/02/2019)
1. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – 28 Years
2. Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3) – 30 Years
3. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) (S-1) – 28 Years
4. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) (S-1) – 28 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities. Ex-Service men (ESM), who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the armed forces, will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of military service plus three years against reserved/ unreserved vacancies as per government guidelines.
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL) will be given relaxation of 10 years over and above the upper age limit. However, the upper age limit for the departmental candidates will be 45 years, irrespective of the category of the candidate.
Physical Standards: To be considered fit for employment, the candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively: –
- Male : 150 cms
- Female : 143 cms
- Male : 45 Kgs
- Female : 35 Kgs
Last Date of receipt of application : 18.02.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Sail-Bokaro.pdf