Jobs in SEBI 2018 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 120 posts
Stream wise posts :
1. General – 84 posts
2. Legal – 18 posts
3. Information Technology – 08 posts
4. Civil Engineering – 05 posts
5. Electrical Engineering – 05 posts
Education Qualification :
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Information Technology – Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification in computers/ information technology.
- Civil Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit (As on 31.08.2018) : 30 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of receipt of application : 07.10.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/SEBI.pdf
To apply visit : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sebiaofaug18/