JSSHS, Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society-JSSHS is an autonomous (evolving Post Graduate Institute) registered under Society Act 1860 under National Capital Territory Government of Delhi. Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society invites applications for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
1. Nursing Officer – 147 posts
2. Paramedical Staff – 72 posts
3. Ministerial Staff – 18 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Nursing Officer : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and ‘A’ Grade Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution with Certificate in Midwifery with Should be registered with Delhi Nursing Council.
- Paramedical Staff : B.Sc. in relevant subject OR Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Ministerial Staff : 12th pass OR Graduate OR Post Graduate.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2018) :
1. Nursing Officer – 32 Years
2. Paramedical Staff – 18 to 30 years & 18 to 27 years
3. Ministerial Staff – 18 to 27 years
Application Fee : Rs.1000 for General/OBC category and Rs.500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Last Date of receipt of application : 12.03.2019
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/JSSHRecttdetails.pdf