Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2017 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites application for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Caste/ Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
1. State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector) : 27 Posts
2. State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police) : 45 Posts
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner : 05 Posts
4. Block Development Officer : 01 Post
5. Child Development Project Officer : 02 Posts
6. Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer : 02 Posts
7. Nayab Tehsildar : 34 Posts
8. Chief Municipal Officer : 13 Posts
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent : 17 Posts
10. Commercial Tax Inspector : 23 Posts
11. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer : 18 Posts
12. Deputy Registrar : 03 Posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09.12.2016 at 12:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.01.2017 by 12:00 hrs.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/MPPSC.pdf