NIFT Recruitment 2017 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), set up in 1986 under the aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, is a Statutory Institute Governed by the NIFT Act 2006. NIFT invites application for its Delhi Campus from Indian Nationals for the following posts as mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Assistant (A/c) – 01 post
- Assistant (Admin) – 02 posts
- Machine Mechanic – 03 posts
- Lab Assistant – 04 posts
- Junior Assistant – 12 posts
- MTS Staff – 16 posts
General Condition :
1. The period of contract for above posts would be 03 yrs.
2. Age relaxation and reservation roster shall be followed as per Government orders.
3. Separate applications should be submitted for each post failing which application(s) is liable to be rejected. No column must be left blank. Strike out those which are not applicable.
4. The SC & ST applicants must enclose a certificate from the concerned District Magistrate/Competent Authority who are authorized to issue such certificates.
5. The OBC applicants are required to send their latest non-creamy layer certificate as per Govt. Notification otherwise their application will be considered in general category.
6. The applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC are free to apply as general applicants also and will require to pay application fee as prescribed for general candidates.
7. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written/skill test.
8. Self attested copies of certificates and testimonials pertaining to proof of age/educational qualifications/caste/experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
9. Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their applications through proper channel. However, they may send an advance copy of their application and other certificates and testimonials so as to reach this office on or before the scheduled date
10. The applicants shortlisted for the written test/skill test shall be informed by email and through NIFT website. However, the institute shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication on any account whatsoever.
11 . The number of posts advertised is indicative and the Institute reserves the right not to fill up any post(s) and also the number of posts may be decreased or increased depending upon the actual requirement. NIFT reserves the right to place any of the selected candidates at any of its campuses as per requirement.
12. The Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw the notification at any time. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reasons thereof.
13. Incomplete applications or applications received after last date shall not be considered.
Last Date of receipt of application : 10th March 2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/downloads/Advertisement.pdf
For application form visit : http://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/downloads/Application_Form.pdf