PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system.
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee at E1 Trainee level.
Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Assistant Engineers at E1 level.
1. Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical) EE
- Number of vacancies : 100 (UR-51, OBC (NCL)-27, SC-15, ST-7)
- Discipline : Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
2. Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics) EC
- Number of vacancies : 20 (UR-11, OBC (NCL)-05, SC-02, ST-02)
- Discipline : Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
3. Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil) CE
- Number of vacancies : 20 (UR-10, OBC (NCL)-05, SC-04, ST-1)
- Discipline : Civil Engineering
4. Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer Science) CS
- Number of vacancies : 10 (UR-05, OBC (NCL)-3, SC-01, ST-1)
- Discipline : Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Last Date of receipt of Online application : 17.02.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/PGCIL18.pdf
Also visit : http://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0