PGIMER Recruitment 2017 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invite online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts mentioned above. Candidates are required to apply online through the Institute website www.pgimer.edu.in. For applying online, the candidates should have a valid e-mail ID which should be kept alive during the recruitment process as the Call Letter, Admit Card and other information will be given to the candidates online only.
Group ‘B’ posts
1. Supervisor Radiographer – 02 posts
2. Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 post
3. Assistant Clinical Psychologist – 01 post
4. Ophthalmic Technician – 01 post
5. Adult Literacy-cum-Vocational Training Coordinator – 01 post
6. Junior Technician (X-ray) – 05 posts
7. Junior Technician (Radiotherapy) – 03 posts
Group ‘C’ Posts
8. Operation Theatre Assistant – 05 posts
9. Female Multipurpose Worker – 01 post
10. Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray) – 03 posts
11. Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade – 01 post
12. Photography Assistant – 01 post
13. Animal Keeper – 01 post
Educational Qualification :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post(s)||Qualification/ Experience|
|1.||Supervisor Radiographer||B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) with 15 years experience in the concerned department/specialty.|
|2.||Assistant Accounts Officer||Chartered Accountant (Inter) with two years experience in accounts in a reputed organization. OR M.Com with two years experience in accounts in a reputed organization.|
|3.||Assistant Clinical Psychologist|
Essential: M.A. in Psychology.
Desirable: Experience in Clinical Psychology.
M. Phil in Clinical Psychology.
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology or any topic thereof.
|4.||Ophthalmic Technician||B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.|
|5.||Adult Literacy-cum- Vocational Training Coordinator||Graduate with B.Ed. or M.Ed. Degree.|
|6.||Junior Technician (X-ray)||B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio- diagnosis & Imaging Technology.|
|7.||Junior Technician (Radiotherapy)||B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiology / Radiotherapy).|
|8.||Operation Theatre Assistant||B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre / Anaesthesia).|
|9.||Female Multipurpose Worker|
1. Certificate of Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife from a recognized State Nursing Council.
2. Must have been registered as Auxiliary Nurse Midwife with a recognized State Nursing Council.
|10.||Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray)|
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
ii) Diploma or certificate in Radiography of minimum one year’s duration from a recognized Institution.
Desirable: One year’s experience as Dark Room Assistant in a hospital.
|11.||Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade|
i) Matriculation or its equivalent.
ii) Possession of valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles.
iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (The
candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
iv)Experience of driving motor vehicles (including heavy vehicles) for 3 years.
Desirable: Three years service as Home Guard / Civil Volunteer.
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) ITI certificate in the trade.
One year experience of Dark Room work including processing and printing of black and white and colour films.
Desirable: Experience of still and movie photography and preparation of projection slides.
i) Matric with science from recognized Board/University.
ii) Two years experience in breeding and keeping of animals preferably in a medical or research institution.
Pay Scale :
- For Sr.No.1 & 2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
- For Sr.No.3 to 7 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- For Sr.No.8 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- For Sr.No.9 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
- For Sr.No.10 to 13 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
Age Limit :
- For Sr.No.1 is 18-40 years.
- For Sr.No.2 to 13 is 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation (upper limit) will be given to following categories:
- SC/ST – Maximum five years. (ii) OBC – Maximum three years. (iii) Any other category – As per Govt. of India Rules/PGI Rules.
Last Date of receipt of Online application : 29.03.2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.thesarkarinaukri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PGIMER.pdf
To apply visit : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp