UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS I) 2019 – Union Public Service Commission will conduct Combined Defence Services Examination for admission to the undermentioned courses. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
1. Indian Military Academy – 100 vacancies
2. Indian Naval Academy – 45 vacancies
3. Air Force Academy – 32 vacancies
4. Officers Training Academy (Men) – 225 vacancies
5. Officers Training Academy (Women) – 15 vacancies
Educational Qualifications :
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University / Institute
(iii) For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Age Limit :
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2001
- For Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2000
- For Officers’ Training Academy : Male/Women candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2001.
Last Date for Online Application: 26.11.2018
For complete advertisement visit : https://upsconline.nic.in/download1.php?type=ne&file=CDSI2019-E.pdf
Also visit : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php